3.20.2006

i've been storing up a bunch of stuff i wanted to blog about once i got the chance, but i've re-adopted my granny bedtime curfew so sleep looms. but b/c i have been sorely missing my favorite melodramatic saggy-assed counterpart overseas, i will give her 30 more minutes before i turn out the lights, and in the meantime, give a taste of the garrulousness to come.

wut a week.

i realize that we ultimately know shit. neitzche and astro 3 did a good job of pounding in that one. sometimes life seems to be 50% convincing yourself, and 50% dealing with it. but life without beliefs is not living. IT SUCKS.
[to be cont'd]

related: i keep saying shit and then changing my mind. since i was born. sky is blue, then pink, then green (metaphor, metaphor), and now it's snowing in sf. need i say more? but i will.
[to be cont'd]

and the much-awaited VERY misinterpreted miss L signs on. there's a story behind that VERY.
[to be cont'd]

the bias of your personal experiences can give music a whole new meaning:
miles davis, katie melua, sad movie ost, corinne bailey rae, rhett miller, madame peyroux, imogen heap. recommended for the lovelorn.

i love norcal people. i love sf, but would love it better if it stopped raining.
i love to love. i am still a little girl. time to grow up.

my camera died last week so before i forget: platanos, grx, kat & jo, hrm. i guess that's it. b/w trying to get my work done and trying to extrude myself from obsessive thoughts, i've had very lil time for anything else. basically i got nothing done.
[also to be cont'd if i don't get lazy]

was recently stimulated to ponder why "my funny valentine" is my favorite jazz song. used to drive jenn mad playing it over and over and over and over. and then she made me a cd titled "my funny teesatine" :). how's that for kuLness factor.
[to be cont'd hopefully]

waAY past my 30 minute limit. no discipline. this is why i should go to bootcamp.

another nite, another day, life funny life, you, and me. :]

1 comment:

psynapz said...

I miss you. Come back down to SoCal where it doesn't rain!