8.18.2005

WOOHOO!

finally sent that sucker off! contrary to expectations, it's not easier the 2nd time. and it's not necessarily better. but hopefully, since it's kinda on time this time (noticin lotsa "times" involved with apps) i'll have a better shot at my choice schools.

geez, wut a trip.
first all the inconclusiveness of the waitlist (which is still going on btw, but i've decided to pretty much let it run its course without thought), then the big decision to reapply (see previous post), then south america, then coming back to the reality of apps. and wut a bitch. amcas really needs to update their "course work" section so that you don't have to input all of your trillion classes one slow page at a time.

MUCHAS GRACIAS to all who suffered through my OCD-ness and helped critique my essay. after 7 official drafts (prolly 20 unofficially), a stack of printer paper, a 4-hour conversation on my motivations and my atheist beliefs (latter was a tangent), and numerous outing flakes (but no more!), i am DONE. my 5300 character essay on my affinity and plans for medicine has been submitted, along with a $880 VISA payment to facilitate the process (still cringing)(cringing further thinking of the thousands more i'll spend on secondaries).

tomorrow i start job shopping. teesa the waitress--how may i serve you? :D hopefully, someone will hire my inexperienced arse b/c i need lotsa money fast. i really should pursue that bartending thing... bank AND free alcohol. :D oh and my motorcycle license! need someone to show me the ropes. SO MANY THINGS TO DO NOW THAT I'M FREE! WOOHOO!

No comments: