8.25.2005

bah

inadequate sleep is no fun. i was so excited about finding housing that i couldn't take my hand off the mouse till 4:30AM, then i unrealistically set my alarm for 9AM to make it to a 11:30AM lunch in the city. HA.
din't wake up till 10:10AM, din't leave till 11:45AM, and lunch became dinner. i think i scared alfie a few times with my half-conscious driving. O_o still, i took a nice lil tour of ucsf, stopped by all the rite places, checked out the nearby housing, grabbed some yummy (but luke warm >:P) taiyaki, got lost at the marina (again), had a delish dinner at pier 39, and chocolate truffles and mini (orgasmic) donuts for dessert. plus i finally got all the s.am pix from my frenz so SCRAPBOOK TIME! i'm such a geek... :D
sigh* i luvs the city. i can't wait till i'm living there. and yay! some of my girls'll be up there too. now i jus hafto find a gud place and a lucrative job to pay the bills. and get my motorcycle license, and a nice bike. whee.
in the meantime, i need some steady income... so back to the hostess/waitress apps. xP
but for now, sweet sweet slumber.

No comments: