8.12.2005

oh the possibilities...

it's that time again to decide what to do with my life next. shall i travel to some exotic land and live off tubers and chicken? train to be an emt/researcher/clinician and make some moolah? explore the metropolitan life in the big apple? hit the books once more and relive my student days? or acquire my motorcycle license and be a hobo? oh the possibilities...

at the moment, only one thing is sure: i want to live largely, deeply, and fully. trace back to those days when idealistic visions were the only reality i knew and believed in. to take leaps, unafraid to follow the rose-colored image in place of the practical one. if i achieve this, it would be the greatest thing to happen to me in my post-high school life--evading the drudgery of adulthood. to eternal youth.

No comments: