11.20.2005

fall is my favorite season

before, i couldn't decide on one favorite season. summer: fun in the sun, beaches, vacation; spring: fresh and pretty, new life, flowers; winter: snow, bundling up, hot cocoa, holidays. but last week, when the tree in our front yard turned beautiful shades of red and orange and yellow, and blanketed our front lawn with its warm palette of leaves, i realized this was my season.
and it's so perfect this year, with the wind (my favorite natural element) and the coolness of the day with a bright sun. i think something about the transitioning of the trees, the brisk weather, and all of the beautiful colors resonates with my character. that's probably not a good thing because fall=season heralding death, etc... but wat awesome fanfare eh? plus i can't deny my nature. (bad pun)

i'm dying for sleep rite now but it's been a while since i've updated so i'll do it quickly.
LYNN finally emailed after her training and she's doing well. i miss her muchos and am desperately busy trying to fill that void, while being busy being busy. comprende?

LA good times: lots of yummy food and faces i luv. :) jenn and schpono housed me and fed me lots of gud food (beacon, sushi, chocolate, etc.). checked out a neat jazz place called steamers with soo and john, and plans to check out a place where the floor is covered in peanut shells (weird). saw my old research professor; hasn't changed a bit. interview didn't seem to go too well but who knows. liked the i-5 drive, which tells u how long it's been since i've done that trip. blasted my country music the whole way :). workwork work, classes, lunches and dinners with friends, bars, clubs and parties with more friends. pix to be posted soon.

aiyO. sO sleepy. -_________________-

No comments: