11.13.2005

argh. why do i always do stupid shit like this? currently, i am waiting for a scanned version of the questionnaire i left at home, which i will need tomorrow for my interview, which i'll be waking up for in 6 hours. O_o

i guess while i'm here.... THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! to all u guys who gave me SUuUUuuper advice on my interview and helped me practice umpteen trillion times. yu helped me to organize my many scattered thoughts and even gain insight on my life. :) gracias!

mmHM. u kno i never thought i'd miss LA, but now that i'm back...... wow. wut a totally different universe. i LUV norcal and all of it's chillness, but i think i'm craving the LA life all over again (even if the guys up north are much hotter). or mebbe i jus need to be back on my own and in a city full of people my own age with palpable ambitions and energy.

san francisco here i come! :D

email's here. whew. sleep time. big day tomorrow. nervous as fuck. O____________o hwaiteeng!

No comments: