12.05.2005

that's it for the obligatory picture update. it stops where mel stopped snapping. but i will be gud and try to take my camera out with me from now on. specifically for u LYNN, so you have some stuff to look at in yur off-time and have illustrations to go with my stories. :)

something about fall makes me feel so at home, with nature and myself. the crisp air, the muted colors, the rain, and the clear skies that follow... they resonate with something inside of me. juxtapositions, transitions, contradictions, but an overall theme--lovely but sad.
it reminds me of peru: the beautiful landscapes, the elegant simplicity, intertwined with the struggles and pains of its people. i remember thinking as i stepped off the plane, i think this will be one of those experiences, beautiful but sad. deja vue.

anyways, this weather is really motivating me to make that san francisco move. i am feaning for a quiet place with a fireplace, plush carpet and a cute kitchen where i can make hot chocolate all day. gross, i sound like such a girl. we'll see if this lasts thru winter and i make the move in january. winter is altogether a different world. by then i might just want a nice affordable place with good heating.

1 comment:

miss olly-5050-kickflip-turtle-airchair-manual said...

dood. i like your new haircut :D i forget how big your lips are. fucking octopus and shit