6.16.2005

it's been a while...

i am under semi-voluntary house arrest because:
i. my parents can't get out of the habit of treating me like a 14-year-old and they don't want me out past sunset. i could rebel, but seeing as how i'll be 23-years-old in about an hour, it seems futile and frankly, i feel too fucking old to muster up the energy.

ii. father's day is sunday. despite the fact that he can be really hard on me at times, he is the best papa ever. and my hero. i owe him a nice, resentment-free dinner (at the least).

iii. AND he's so rite. sigh. admitting defeat always sucks. i am in deeep denial and need to start using my brain for something productive. my future's at stake and i've been blocking it out with garbage.

iv. i dun want to have anything more to do with alky. every time i go out, someone mentions alky. why does everyone want to get me drunk? dun offer it to me. dun drink it around me. dun tempt me. addiction is inherent to my personality. lez not send teesa to aa.

v. south america is fast approaching and i still haven't made reservations. in fact, i have no itinerary for the last 2/3 of the trip. and my spanish still ends at "buenas dias."

vi. i'm weird. my birthday causes heightened hermitting behaviors. every year. my girls can attest to this eh? i even said i was gonna stop this year, but as it got closer and closer, i got hermitier and hermitier.

vii. BUT, i AM getting a tattoo tomorrow. at least it'll be memorable--in a very painful sort of way. i can't tell if it's gonna look good tho. i'll put it up in the next post--call me BEFORE NOON tomorrow if you have any suggestions or think it's a mistake cuz i'm getting that sucker inked permanently at 2.

viii. LA........woulda cost me bank. $$ i dun have. this is wat i get for quitting early. but the freedom was wunnerful.

ix. um, i could prolly pull more ish outta mai bootay to somehow relate everything to why i am BLAH today, but then it would jus be ish outta mai bootay.

x. because lists of 10 seem more complete.

No comments: