6.06.2005


i jus realized my entries are backwards. i meant to do that. testing all yur cerebral skills. gawd i'm so cheesy. this is a pic of the menu at ASQEW---yummmmm, jus thinking about it makes my mouth water. went shopping today at haight--so much eye candy, but the nice stuff is bank. famished after a few hours of walking in and out of the stores, so fud time! a huge THANK U to hairy for introducing me to this place. omgosh it was soooo yummy. i got the honey dijon chicken skewer with grilled pear salad and it just squished and melted in my mouth. if yur ever in the marina in frisco, u gotta check out this place. now i have yet another reason for luving the city. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh i love asqew too! let's go sometime.

btw. cute pic! but looks like i need a new shade of makeup~ doood my tanned body makes my face look plastered. ewwww blech!
haha call me byee