10.27.2005

wow. i blame those last two entries on an overdose of chocolate. which i had more of today. researchers have found that dark chocolate (70+% cocoa) actually contains more antioxidant power than blueberries. yAY! dove dark chocolate is the first big company to develop a special process that better preserves the flavonoids (the gud stuff), so i got a big ol bag the other day and have been working my way thru it steadily. after all, it's gud for my health.

so i started practicing for interviews with lynn today and learned several things: (1) i'm pretentious (also wat she considers my greatest weakness), and (2) i think too much before i speak (ie. i don't sound very human). so i'm gonna start practicing speaking to everyone like i do my sister--cut all the niceness crap out. this is good. for me, that is. bad for everyone else. i wonder how this is going to work with my waitressing job.

on the flip side, she considers my greatest strength to be my "sincere desire to improve myself, those around me, and the world." haha... i never thought of that but i can see what she means now that she's pointed it out. i wonder where it comes from. some desire to realize the ideal--whatever that may be. i guess i get my idealism from my dad. he has an unbelievable integrity to his life philosophies, which are very ideal. it can be frustrating at times, which i'm sure relates to me too. but i truly admire his honest and simple approach to life; both aspects i long for in an ideal world.

personally, i'm not sure what i consider my own strengths and weaknesses. there are still a lot of things i have to sort thru and organize in my head. which i'm off to ahora. buenos noche.

No comments: