5.26.2005

insomnia

i fell asleep at 12am last nite and spontaneously woke up around 3:30 am. wut the hell?! i am the narc--this does not happen to me. i tossed and turned for a couple hours, then started texting people "guten morgen," then took my dog for a walk around the block, then packed my sister lunch, and cooked meals for my parents, signed online and now i'm friggen playing with my blog. waking up early does not become me.
while i was tossin and turnin, my brain wouldn't stop working. one thought after another, about random shit. makes me wish that i had an on/off button on my head. i think all these crazy weekends going buckwiL' is jacking up my internal clock. especially cuz i like to be the last one up. and the beat keeps runnin runnin...
feels like time is flying and simultaneously, the days feel slow. this weekend is memorial day weekend and i think my momma is gonna use me and my sister as chaffeurs to socal. i'd prefer to stay and chill. norcal is growing on me like a fungus--fast and oxygen depriving. but i luv it. ppol here are so chill and tite--6 degrees of separation=bay area azns.
it could also be that i am mooching room and meals from my parents and i don't do shit all day, except try to figure out what to do next. this is one of the few times i have let go so wholly. mebbe iz the desperation of being in med school news limbo, and partially, the burnout from work. actually, the work triggered all this. man, who knew ppol could suck so bad? bosses... i mean, you'd think someone who has risen to such a level of leadership would exhibit a lil more wisdom and generosity. but enough about that.
i'm actually headed to a play today starring, none other than, my boss's kids. they're so adorable (gotta be from the mom). one of them is playing confucius. curiosity is provoked...
dinner w/ one of those kuL norcal ppol, and then golfland w/ an oooolld childhood frend from back in the days of apt life.
one more day till friday :). mebbe i can still convince that lazy best frend of mine to come up. come dammit!

No comments: